Dr. Ben Bernstein is a licensed clinical psychologist who trains people in high-stress occupations to manage their stress and stay in the zone. His keynote presentations and workshops are not only engaging, but useful for learning how to apply stress management principles. He is also the author of Stress Free, Crush Your Test Anxiety, A Teen’s Guide to Success, and Stressed Out! for Parents. Dr. Bernstein's highly effective model for reducing stress includes the body, mind, and spirit. His clients not only learn how to handle the most challenging situations in a calm, confident, and focused way, but they also perform better, are more fulfilled, and are better equipped to contribute to their sphere of influence.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dr. Ben Bernstein’s experience working with young medical professionals
- Dr. Bernstein defines stress and explains what causes it
- How stress can affect performance and how to improve performance
- Dr. Bernstein talks about his system for staying in the zone
- How to overcome personal and professional stress and reconnect with others
- Why business leaders should learn how to be calm, confident, and focused
- The types of organizations Dr. Bernstein works with
- The value of appreciating others
- Dr. Bernstein's favorite books
In this episode…
Are you struggling with managing stress? Is stress affecting your performance at work or home?
The primary cause of stress is a disconnection between your mind, body, and spirit which can lead to distractions that affect your performance. Having spent years working with professionals and overcoming his own depression and addiction, Dr. Ben Bernstein says it is essential to have a positive mindset. Connecting with others, avoiding worry, and accepting your circumstances will help you get back on track to achieving your goals.
In this episode of the Pillar6 Podcast, Roman Polnar interviews Dr. Ben Bernstein, a high-performance coach, author, and speaker, about how to beat stress and be your best. Dr.Bernstein explains how stress affects performance, discusses his system for helping people stay in the zone, and discusses the value of reconnecting with others. Thanks for tuning in!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Pillar6 Advisors
- Roman M. Polnar on LinkedIn
- Dr. Ben Bernstein's website
- Dr. Ben Bernstein's webinar
- Dr. Ben Bernstein on LinkedIn
- Crush Your Test Anxiety by Ben Bernstein
- A Teen's Guide to Success: How to Be Calm, Confident, & Focused by Ben Bernstein
- Stressed Out! For Parents by Ben Bernstein
- Finding Me: A Memoir by Viola Davis
Sponsor for this episode
This episode is brought to you by Pillar6. Pillar6 is a wealth advisory firm for successful individuals and families with active lifestyles.
Our clients appreciate having clarity and control over their finances and the peace of mind in knowing that their financial decisions are aligned with their core values, goals, and priorities. We provide financial planning services and wealth management services.
Schedule your complimentary discovery call to talk to us.
To learn more, go to www.pillar6.com or you can email us at email@example.com.