Brad Stroh is the Co-founder and Co-CEO of Achieve, a digital personal finance company helping people plan for their future. Formerly known as Freedom Financial, Achieve offers innovative customized financial solutions including financial education, home equity loans, personal loans, and debt resolution.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Brad Stroh's inspiration for founding Achieve and how the company has evolved
- How Brad maintains his company's culture
- In what areas is Achieve having the greatest impact?
- The systems Brad has implemented to avoid predatory lending practices
- Brad reflects on challenging experiences and business mistakes
- — and what lay on the horizon for Achieve and consumers
- How to overcome debt and the effects of inflation
In this episode…
Inflation makes it difficult for Americans to pay for their most basic needs. As prices continue to increase, so is the cost of borrowing. Taking a loan from the bank is an option, but it only helps until you have to pay it back — and getting out of debt is an arduous process. What can you do to shift your financial narrative?
Solving your financial problems starts when you take control of your finances. One way you can do this is by increasing your financial literacy. Achieve helps its clients get out of debt and achieve financial freedom by creating customized solutions. We also talked about the importance of making a budget, having an emergency plan, and an accountability partner.
On this episode of the Pillar6 Podcast, Roman Polnar sits down with Brad Stroh, the Co-founder and Co-CEO of Achieve, to talk about consumer lending and tips for getting out of debt. Brad also discusses how he maintains his company’s culture, the areas Achieve's impacted, the challenges he’s faced, and some of their early business mistakes and lessons learned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Pillar6 Advisors
- Roman M. Polnar on LinkedIn
- Brad Stroh on LinkedIn
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
- John Corcoran on LinkedIn
- Andrew Housser on LinkedIn
- Achieve MoLO
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don't by Jim Collins
- Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies (Good to Great, 2) by Jim Collins and Jerry I Porras
- Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
Sponsor for this episode
This episode is brought to you by Pillar6. Pillar6 is a wealth advisory firm for successful individuals and families with active lifestyles.
Our clients appreciate having clarity and control over their finances and the peace of mind in knowing that their financial decisions are aligned with their core values, goals, and priorities. We provide financial planning services and wealth management services.
Schedule your complimentary discovery call to talk to us.