Charlotte Smith is a former lawyer turned Executive Life Design Coach. She works with leaders across the Bay Area, the UK, and internationally to design lives that work. She knows that success, happiness, and fulfillment are not out of reach, even in uncertain times, especially when you have the right tools and mindset.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Charlotte Smith explains what life design means
- The multi-dimensional challenges people are facing and the effects of working around the clock
- How constantly burning the candle at both ends affects many other aspects of our lives
- Charlotte's advice to people stuck in routines and how to lead teams and communities better
- Charlotte talks about how there’s no such thing as failure and what that means
- How to position your mind for optimism and resilience during difficult times and notice the opportunities for growth instead
In this episode…
What does it mean to live a life by design? What does it involve? And what can people do to become better leaders and move through difficult times?
Charlotte Smith says that to have a successful and fulfilling life, you need to have a well designed and well-rounded life. If your health, work-life, finances, relationships, and spiritual life aren’t in balance, you will feel the effects. A good strategy for getting out of a rut is to take small steps and keep moving forward in your life. It’s important, especially during difficult times, to be mindful of what you are consuming, both in terms of food and information. Life has changed a lot, and there have been many adversities and challenges, but it has also given us an opportunity to pause and discover what is really important.
In this episode of the Pillar6 Podcast, Roman Polnar interviews Charlotte Smith, an Executive Life Design Coach, about what it means to live a life by design. Charlotte also shares her advice for leading teams and communities better, the right mindset for building resiliency, and how to achieve balance in your life to realize your potential.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Pillar6 Advisors
- Roman M. Polnar on LinkedIn
- Charlotte Smith's website
- Charlotte Smith on LinkedIn
- Limitless Lawyer Podcast
Sponsor for this episode
This episode is brought to you by Pillar6. Pillar6 is a wealth advisory firm for successful individuals and families with active lifestyles.
Our clients appreciate having clarity and control over their finances and the peace of mind in knowing that their financial decisions are aligned with their core values, goals, and priorities. We provide financial planning services and wealth management services.
Schedule your complimentary discovery call to talk to us.
To learn more, go to www.pillar6.com or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.