Aaron Klein is the Co-founder and CEO of Riskalyze, a behavioral finance tool. Riskalyze is known for inventing the Risk Number, which powers the world's first Risk Alignment Platform. Their mission is to help financial advisers and individuals evaluate their investments and build better portfolios. It was built on an academic framework that won the Nobel Prize for economics.
Aaron was honored by Investment News as one of the industry’s top 40 Under 40 executives. He has also led Riskalyze to be named one of the world’s top 10 most innovative companies in finance by Fast Company Magazine.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Aaron Klein explains why he created Riskalyze
- Aaron's framework for helping financial advisors and clients assess risk
- How risk affects decision making
- Aaron's plans for Riskalyze
- Can individuals use Riskalyze to make financial decisions?
- Why Aaron focuses on risk assessment
- Tips for building a successful business
- Aaron's book recommendations
In this episode…
How do you evaluate risk when making financial decisions? How can you react to risk appropriately?
Risk is an essential factor when investing and building a financial portfolio. A risk assessment can give you insight into your investment choices and help you become a better investor, make more informed decisions, and achieve better financial outcomes. Declining a risk assessment can negatively impact your investments.
In this episode of the Pillar6 Podcast, Roman Polnar sits down with Aaron Klein, the Co-founder and CEO of Riskalyze, to discuss why risk assessment is essential when making financial decisions. Aaron talks about his risk assessment framework, tips for long-term investments, and explains how financial advisors can help clients make more informed financial decisions.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Pillar6 Advisors
- Roman M. Polnar on LinkedIn
- Aaron Klein on LinkedIn
- Aaron Klein on Twitter
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers by Ben Horowitz
- "Using Financial Tools To Make Better Financial Decisions With Eric Dunn"
Sponsor for this episode
This episode is brought to you by Pillar6. Pillar6 is a wealth advisory firm for successful individuals and families with active lifestyles.
Our clients appreciate having clarity and control over their finances and the peace of mind in knowing that their financial decisions are aligned with their core values, goals, and priorities. We provide financial planning services and wealth management services.
Schedule your complimentary discovery call to talk to us.