Year in Review With Roman Polnar
Roman Polnar is the Founder and Managing Partner of Pillar6 Advisors, a multifaceted financial planning and wealth management firm geared toward serving successful individuals and families with active lifestyles. Roman is also a Partner at Pillar6 College Planning, where he helps families unlock debt-free money from the financial aid system so they can avoid loans and navigate the system with ease.
Roman has over 18 years of experience in the financial services profession, working for some of the nation’s most recognized names. After 10 years in the corporate world, he left to build an independent firm that would do things differently, and that’s when Pillar6 Advisors was born.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Roman Polnar recognizes three recurring themes from last year’s interviews
- The discussions Roman had related to personal finance
- What Roman learned from interviewing Brian Gemmer, Michael Mischler, and Andy Block
- Roman talks about his interviews about leadership and entrepreneurship
- Do you need an entrepreneurial spirit to be a good leader?
- Key lessons Roman learned from interviewing Andrew (Andy) Bernstein and Eric Dunn
- Memorable discussions pertaining to personal wellness and wellbeing
- Roman shares his plans for the Pillar6 Podcast
In this episode…
Balancing your work and personal life can be challenging to navigate. What can you implement in your daily routines to live a well-rounded, successful life?
For Roman Polnar, there are three key areas that he’s passionate about: managing your personal finances, leadership and entrepreneurship, and attention to personal wellness. Having interviewed many professionals and thought leaders on the Pillar6 Podcast, Roman has gained wisdom on how to live a well-rounded life.
In this episode of the Pillar6 Podcast, host Roman Polnar is interviewed by Chad Franzen from Rise25 to discuss the main takeaways from memorable interviews he conducted with thought leaders over the past year. They discuss leadership tips, personal finance best practices, and how to manage stress.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Pillar6 Advisors
- Roman M. Polnar on LinkedIn
- Chad Franzen on LinkedIn
- Jim Amerman on LinkedIn
- "Connecting Tax Planning With Philanthropy” with Jim Amerman
- Nancy Paul on LinkedIn
- "Pay Less for College - Without Relying on Financial Aid” with Nancy Pau
- Dr. Mark Salisbury on LinkedIn
- "College Tuition Transparency” with Dr. Mark Salisbury
- Michael Mischler on LinkedIn
- Brian Gemmer on LinkedIn
- "Investment Decisions in Uncertain Markets” with Brian Gemmer and Michael Mischler
- Andy Block on LinkedIn
- "How Reverse Mortgages Work” with Andy Block
- Andrew Bernstein LinkedIn
- "Sports Legends and the Four Pillars of Success” with Andrew Bernstein
- Eric Dunn on LinkedIn
- "Using Financial Tools To Make Better Financial Decisions” with Eric Dunn
- Samantha Grant on LinkedIn
- "From Loss to Abundance — Finding Time and Meaning” with Samantha Grant
- Dr. Ben Bernstein on LinkedIn
- "Beating Stress and Being at Your Best” with Dr. Ben Bernstein
- Charlotte Smith on LinkedIn
- "Living Life by Design and Leading With Purpose” with Charlotte Smith
- Leah Rosenthal-Kambic on LinkedIn
- "Calling on Super-moms & Super-dads With Young Kids!!!!” with Leah Rosenthal- Kambic
Sponsor for this episode
This episode is brought to you by Pillar6. Pillar6 is a wealth advisory firm for successful individuals and families with active lifestyles.
Our clients appreciate having clarity and control over their finances and the peace of mind in knowing that their financial decisions are aligned with their core values, goals, and priorities. We provide financial planning services and wealth management services.
Schedule your complimentary discovery call to talk to us.
To learn more, go to www.pillar6.com or you can email us at email@example.com.